Thursday, December 18, 2014

"Today we watched one of my movies and it was Happy Feet." -Caelen

"In math, we learned about multiples and factors. A multiple is when you skip count by a number, the numbers you say are multiples of that number. Factors are the numbers you multiply to get a product." -Brandon

"While we were watching Happy Feet, we made a Christmas craft." -Haylie

"At recess, I had girl drama!" -Caydence

"Instead of doing reading, Mrs. Byrd let us watch a movie and color and read!" -Erin

"I got three Dum Dums because I brought in a pack of cards for choice bins." -Savahna

"I didn't go to Mrs. Frase today because we were watching a movie." -Analese

"In PE, we played a game and there was one Santa and everyone else was reindeer and you were trying to get all of the reindeer into a pen by tagging them." -Eli


No comments:

Post a Comment