Wednesday, December 3, 2014

"At recess, we played chase and we were chasing Tristin and we could never catch him!" -Analese

"I went to writing rotations and we started typing our final draft of our paragraph about extreme sports." -Haylie

"Me and Tristin finished both of the word searches from Library." -Cole

"We had kinderbuddies! I had to share with Eden because my kinderbuddy was sick. We made elves!" -Savahna

"In writing rotations, I finished my power writing and Mrs. Byrd said mine was perfect!" -Erin

"At read-aloud, me, Caydence, and Savahna all did Funny Faces." -Caelen

"Today I went to Mrs. Gil's because we had writing rotations and we had to solve stuff that I can't remember." -Keilani

"We had kinderbuddies and my kinderbuddy wasn't there so I had to share with Haylie." -Caydence

"When I went into the kindergarten classroom, Katie's kinderbuddy started grabbing pencils and putting them down my sweatshirt." -Tristin

"I had to tell her to stop!" -Katie

"My kinderbuddy went up at the end when we were leaving went up to Tristin and wouldn't let go because she's Tristin's cousin. And she keeps hugging me!" -Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment