Thursday, December 4, 2014

"Today at writing rotations, me and Tayah got to free type because we were already done with our final draft and we made smiley faces!" -Haylie

"At recess, I played soccer and we lost 1-0." -Erin

"When I turned in my food drive stuff, I found out that for every item of food you bring in, you'll get a ticket so I got 5 tickets!" -Caydence

"At recess we tried to play four square but it was hard because there was a bunch of snow on the ground and we couldn't see the lines." -Savahna

"Me and Savahna drew funny faces during read aloud." -Caelen

"In PE, we did stations and my group had Eden, me, Kayla, and Erin in it." -Lila

"In math, we had 4 groups around the room. One was standard algorithm for division, one was drawing dots in the place value chart, one was drawing numbers in the place value chart, and one was graduating to standard algorithm." -Liz

"In math, me, Lila, and Roman tried to divide 1,999,568 by 5 and the answer is 399,913 remainder 3." -Cole/Roman


No comments:

Post a Comment