Thursday, December 11, 2014

"It's raining really hard outside and we had to have indoor recess." -Eli

"My friend, GG, didn't go to our basketball game because she hurt her knee and today she came to school with crutches and a knee brace because she has an extra bone in her knee and at PE something happened with it." -Liz

"Today Radical Rick came and he did all these experiments and my favorite was when he made bubbles with dry ice and put them on people's heads." -Haylie

"I got to go up and Radical Rick made me taste this stuff and it tastes like the toothpaste the dentist puts in your mouth. And then he dumped this stuff on my head and it felt cold and then he put bubbles on my head and it felt itchy." -Analese





"In PE, we did stations and my favorite one was pull ups." -Caydence

"At recess, on the bars, I tried my special trick that I made up! I didn't do it correctly so I smacked my leg so hard on it that I had to go to the nurse's office!" -Lilith

"We had inside recess and what me and Savahna did was draw a picture of a kid tied up and in a cage over lava and it was really funny!" -Keilani

"We took an SRI test, and mine went up! After the test, we got to play math games." -Erin

"At recess, I got to be first square in four square." -Savahna

"In math, we got to do partners and I got partnered up with Caydence." -Caelen

"During PE, Mr. Valentine came and got me and I listened to Radical Rick read The Little Engine that Could and Mr. Valentine said that it will be on TV!" -Lila

Homework:
HW packet due tomorrow
Spelling and WOD tests tomorrow

REMEMBER TO WEAR HOLIDAY GEAR TOMORROW FOR OUR SPIRIT ASSEMBLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment