Tuesday, December 9, 2014

"Today I started the Harry Potter series!" -Cole

"Today at recess I got to play four square and the teacher told me that I can't take the ball away even though it's mine." -Keilani

"A group of us went to Mrs. Hartwig (my mom) and started to learn about what we could do in Math is Cool." -Lila

"In PE we did stations and my group was Katie, Caydence, Kayla, and me and we didn't get to climb on the rock wall." -Erin

"At Mrs. Hartwig's class, we did something called Pico Fermi Nada and we did a College Bowl and they were both really fun. They made math fun!" -Liz

"At lunch, I had cold lunch." -Lilith

"At resource, I finished my power writing. We're writing about our favorite restaurant and I wrote about Panda Express and it really made me want to eat there!" -Analese

"At recess, I played zombie with a group of people. It's basically tag and the last one standing wins." -Eli

"Today I got to help Mrs. Byrd A LOT by going to Mr. Thompson's room and by checking names off." -Caydence

"In Mrs. Thompson's class today for math, there were only 8 people and we did 8 division problems using the standard algorithm and I got a Dum Dum at the end for getting the problems right." -Ethan

Homework:
WOD yesterday: slither - to glide along the ground
WOD today: genuine - real
Read 30 minutes, fill out log, get signature
Work on HW packet
TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO BRING FOOD FOR THE FOOD DRIVE!!! TRY TO BRING IN AT LEAST ONE CAN TO MEET OUR GOAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment