Tuesday, December 16, 2014

"We got to see the 5th graders and their Colonial Night and my brother was a miller." -Haylie

"Today at four square I got to be king." -Savahna

"In PE, we played muscle tag and if you got tagged in your biceps, triceps, or your deltoid in the first round, you had to do push ups or sit ups." -Erin

"Today Mrs. Byrd lost her bracelet and we think she lost it during the Colonial Night." -Keilani

"At lunch recess, I played soccer and my team won 5-0!" - Ethan

"We had a fun Christmas craft and when we were done with it we got to do an activity sheet where we got to find pictures. Then we got an activity packet and I finished the first one and I'm starting coloring it." -Liz

"At recess, I cherry bombed Grayson, Caelen, Addison, and Savahna and they kept on doing it back to me, but I would always catch it!" -Analese

"A bunch of us started a business making fake hair extensions and fortune tellers and a lot of other things and we sell them for tickets and we split it with the workers at the end of the week." -Caydence

No comments:

Post a Comment