Tuesday, December 2, 2014

"Today we had math rotations. We were doing standard algorithm and drawing area models for division." -Erin

"We had writing rotations and we had to power write and then we're going to finish it and do our final draft tomorrow." -Liz

"Today we solo read for 20 minutes. I read a book called Uncommon Criminals." -Eden

"At recess, Lilith, and Savannah, and I did this exercising yoga thing that we do all the time and we do a kangaroo or frog jump and squats." -Analese

"Today I proved Mrs. Thompson wrong in multiplication because she said 72 wasn't a multiple of 4." -Katie

"We silent read and it felt like it wasn't 20 minutes, it felt like it was longer!" -Haylie

"I showed an awesome magic trick today!" -Roman

"In writing rotations we did a power paragraph." -Lilith

"We don't have weekly reports or homework packets until Friday." -Keilani

"At recess, I played soccer with the third graders. It was fun because it was 4-2." Cameron

"In PE, we did stations and my group was Erin, me, Kayla, and Eden." -Lila

"At recess, I tried to play four square, but apparently I got chased by my enemy." -Savahna

"I was walking in the hall and Tristin tripped me. He was walking to the bathroom, and his leg stuck out and I tripped." -Caydence

No comments:

Post a Comment