Tuesday, September 30, 2014

"Today we sang the Dendrite Song." -Caelen

"We learned about MRI's." -Lilith

"We wrote about if we went into the future or the past and picked what time zone we would want to be in." -Liz

"In math we did rotations and I went to Mrs. Gil's class. We worked on subtracting across zeros." -Savahna

"In writing, I wrote that when I'm 20, there might be an iPhone 16 and that my parents might not have any real leverage over me!" -Erin

"Today I played football with Josh and Joe." -Cameron

"In gym, we played a game and if you get tagged by the ball, then you freeze, but if you get tagged by a different ball then you unfreeze. And we had to do about how your neck can stretch while you look at paper and that our gym teacher measured us." -Keilani

"At recess, I played jump rope." -Caydence

"I wrote in writing that I want to go into the future and maybe there will be a candy forest!" -Joseph

"For math rotations, I went to Mrs. Thompson." -Tristin

Homework:
Work on HW packet
Read 30 minutes, fill out log, get signature
WOD yesterday: sensible - thinking before you act
WOD today: paralyzed - unable to move

No comments:

Post a Comment