Thursday, September 18, 2014

"We sang the Dendrite Song and now I can sing the whole entire song without the words!" -Caelen

"I learned that if you are fatigued, then your neurons will stop working and I also learned from Roman that a certain type of poison can make it to where the neurons go so fast you shake, or so slow that you're paralyzed." -Joseph

"I am glad that we're learning about the brain because when I was little, I used to think that there were little people working in my brain!" -Haylie

"Today we sang the Dendrite Song and I remembered the whole song!" -Lily

"Today at recess, I played jump rope with my friends." -Savahna

"I can round a multi-digit number to any place value!" -Cameron

"When we were doing the word of the day, we made up movements for the words that we were doing and we also did that for science to remember because your brain loves movement. And if you spend 8 hours a night sleeping, when you're 75, you have spent 25 years asleep!" -Erin

"I learned that you can still round a number if there is a zero in the place that you are supposed to round." -Liz

"Today at snack, me and Caelen, and Katie, and Savahna made a bed for my Pikachus."
-Caydence

"We did soccer at PE." -Analese

"Lots of people got warnings for talking during silent work time, but not me!" -Eli

Homework:
Read 30 minutes, write summary, get signature
HW packet due tomorrow
Spelling & WOD test tomorrow
Multiplication Timed Test tomorrow
WOD: several - more than two

No comments:

Post a Comment