Tuesday, September 23, 2014

"I learned that in PE that we did curl ups and it helps your body and you can always do curl ups when you want." -Keilani

"Our word of the day was persistence. It means to not give up." -Savahna

"In reading, we read a story called Kid Reporters at Work and we made a Venn diagram for the United Nations and the World Children's Organization." -Erin

"Today in math, we had a math test and I got 12 out of 13." -Eli

"We had pictures today and the picture person told me to say I was beautiful." -Caydence

"We didn't get to do science today! Nooooooooooooooo!!" -Roman

"We had PE in the cafeteria today because they were taking pictures in the gym." -Brandon

"Today was the first day of band for the trumpets." -Cole

"At recess, I played four square." -Caelen

"Oh my gosh, I did not know that a parent could do the splits but she did it in the gym during pictures." -Lily

Homework:
Work on HW packet
Read 30 minutes, fill out summary, get signature
WOD: persistence - never giving up

No comments:

Post a Comment