Tuesday, September 9, 2014


"I learned a new song about the brain!" -Savahna


"We listened to the orchestra from Mead High School." -Erin

"We learned how to play violins and orchestra instruments." -Lily

"I learned how to play a song on the violin!" -Katie

"We learned how to tell that a digit is ten times the value of the digit on its right." -Liz

"I can explain how the brain sends messages! It's through neurons!" -Keilani

"I learned how to refer to details and examples in the text when explaining what the text says and when drawing inferences." -Caydence

"We practiced soccer at PE." -Caelen

"We learned about PBIS." -Kameren

"I learned how to play basketball and met two new friends." -Joseph

Homework:
Read 30 minutes every night or a total of 150 minutes for the week
Reading log and homework packet due Friday
Spelling Test on Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment