Monday, September 22, 2014

TOMORROW IS INDIVIDUAL PICTURE DAY! ENVELOPES WERE SENT HOME TODAY!

"We sang the Dendrite Song!" -Tayah

"In science, we learned about how caffeine affects your body and it's not good for you to do every day, a lot." -Erin

"We learned that caffeine will start pumping adrenaline into your body." -Roman

"Today I played jump rope with my friends and we had to tie two jump ropes together because the white one went missing." -Savahna

"Today we had kinderbuddies! My kinderbuddy's name is Emma." -Caydence

"In reading today we learned how to describe the structure of events, ideas, concepts, or information in a text using compare and contrast in a Venn diagram." -Ethan

"We had kinderbuddies and mine is Tristin's cousin and her name is Aria." -Liz

"We played with our kinderbuddies at recess!" -Keilani

"Today at second recess, we got to go out with the fifth graders." -Eli

"Today I got to meet my kiderbuddy and her name is Lily." -Lila

"Our second recess was at 2:00 instead of the normal 2:15." -Cole

"Today I played with my kinderbuddy and his name is Zachary." -Brandon

"Music was fun. We played rhythm bingo and I won." -Analese 

Homework:
Work on HW packet
Read 30 minutes, fill out summary, get signature
WOD: identified - recognized

No comments:

Post a Comment