Wednesday, September 17, 2014

"We learned about pilots and how they can crash if they go for a long time without sleep, they can crash easily." -Keilani

"At recess, I played red rover." -Lily

"I learned that if you don't get enough sleep, your neurons won't work right and it kind of throws you off." -Savahna

"At recess, we played soccer and won 1-0." -Ethan

"I learned that if you don't get enough sleep, then you won't do as good in school and you'll be really tired." -Liz

"In science, we learned about fatigue and plane crashes." -Erin

"At recess, I played soccer with the third graders." -Cameron

"At recess, I played with Lily, Savannah, and Tayah, and Cherish." -Caydence

"I learned that kids need to get AT LEAST 11 hours of sleep!" -Roman

"Some of us did hard core Quest testing!" -Cole

"Today I learned that an adult should have at least 8 hours of sleep and a kid should have at least 11 hours of sleep." -Caelen

"I can round multi-digit numbers to any place using a vertical number line." -Eli

"I learned that I can do a 3-pointer shot in basketball." -Joseph

Homework:
Work on HW packet
Read 30 minutes, fill out log, get parent signature
WOD: policy - a rule

No comments:

Post a Comment