Tuesday, March 10, 2015

"We had social studies rotations and we drew a map of 5 regions and we did a trivia questions for Jolly Ranchers." -Cameron

"In social studies rotations we were naming the 5 regions. They are Colombia Plateau, Coastal, Okanagan Highlands, Western Lowlands, and the Cascade Mountain Range. I was naming them for a Jolly Rancher and I forgot the Coastal, which is the one that I know the best!" -Erin

"In social studies, the people who picked up other people's books got an extra Jolly Rancher. The people were me, Eden, Haylie, and Lila." -Savahna

"In PE we took a test about fitness." -Eli

"During writing rotations, we worked on our narratives and I really want to get done with mine because I want people to read it!" -Haylie

"In math rotations, I was in Mrs. Byrd's group and we played a game and we each got a math question. If we got it right, we got to erase two x's from other teams. My group and another group tied and we got two tickets instead of one." -Lila

"Today we had a dance party and Liz gave Ethan a chance to lead the conga line and even he thought he did a horrible job because he was going so fast he was crashing into desks!" -Caydence

No comments:

Post a Comment