Tuesday, March 3, 2015

"In PE we did rotations on two sides of the gym because the stage was in the middle for the second grade music concert. So in the middle of our PE class, we switched sides." -Eli

"Today we had a brain break called Beach Ball Fun. It's where someone throws the beach ball to you and you throw it to someone and you make a pattern. Then Mrs. Byrd times us each time and we try to break our record. It was fun!" -Caydence

"In social studies, we had this packet about latitude and longitude and we had to fill it out and 2 of the pages were about finding a place from the intersecting lines." -Erin

"At math rotations, I was in Mrs. Gil's and it was really fun because we did a whole bunch of games like Frabble and we also played White Boards Up. We were in one of the portables but after a while we had to go to the art pit because someone needed to work in the room we were in." -Liz

"At recess, I kept accidently getting myself out in four square. Like, right when I got in!" -Savahna

"At recess, I was playing soccer and we lost 3-4 and I scored all three of the goals by myself! And during social studies, since I wasn't here yesterday, I asked Mrs. Thompson what we were doing because I had no idea!" -Tristin

"I just adore my class this year. But, man, do I wish they could just be quiet in line." -Mrs. Byrd

No comments:

Post a Comment