Thursday, March 19, 2015

REMINDER: OUR MUSIC PROGRAM IS NEXT THURSDAY, THE 26TH AT 7PM IN THE GYM! SEE YOU ALL THERE!

Happy birthday, Lila! Thanks for sharing your delicious treats with us!

"At recess, I played four square. At first recess, there were a lot of people in line!" -Savahna

"At second recess, I learned how to do the froggy on the yellow bars. The first couple times I fell off and hit my head really hard, but then I got the hang of it and I could do 10 in a row!" -Lilith

"In PE, we were practicing pitching like in softball. I was doing an overhand toss and I got the ball stuck in the basketball hoop and Miss Sandy had to get it down!" -Erin

"At recess I was playing soccer, and near the end I slipped over the ball and my knee hyper-extended backwards and so I had to wear an ice pack for the rest of the day." -Eli

"At recess, I learned how to do the back hip circle." -Caydence

"At second recess, me, Erin, and Katie went to Mrs. Moore's class and we put papers in their mailboxes. I had to supervise 2 boys who were fooling around earlier and right when Mrs. Moore walked away, one of them whispered, 'she's weird,' and I wasn't sure if they were talking about me or Mrs. Moore." -Liz



No comments:

Post a Comment