Monday, March 16, 2015

"Today we had math in the afternoon because in the morning, we had an ELA practice test. In math, we were starting decimals and using measurement to represent tenths as decimals and it was awesome!" - Erin

"During first recess, I was about to get the ball, and when I dove for it, Evan fell on top of me so now his nickname is hippo or rhino." -Liz

"In social studies rotations, we colored in the Western Lowlands and the Cascade Mountain Range on our map." -Lila

"Today I donated 47 books for the book drive and I got 47 tickets!" -Savahna

"At lunch I was eating and my tooth was really loose so I had to go to the office and get it pulled out." -Logan

"Today I went to Mrs. Warren's class to help and they were doing math with buttons. I knew it was kind of easy so I didn't tell them the answer, I just helped. When I told them I had to go, they wanted me to keep helping them. Then I read with this little boy and he wanted me to share a seat with him but I told him I would just sit by myself." -Haylie

No comments:

Post a Comment