Thursday, March 5, 2015

"Today in social studies rotations, we played a game where you wrote down clues of a place in Spokane and the rest of the class tried to guess it. Mine was very obvious. It was the clock tower." -Erin

"After rotations when we came back to class, me and a few other people were quiet waiting to come in and each of those people got 3 tickets and 1 PAWS ticket." -Cole

"In social studies when we were guessing, I had picked the
Farmer's Market and no one got me or Josh's." -Lila


"In social studies, when we were doing the guessing thing, I chose Camp Transform and nobody could guess mine." -Josh

"At recess I was playing tether ball with my friends and I got hit in the stomach and it knocked the wind out of me!" -Haylie

"At recess on the bars, me and Caydence were practicing our flips and I got the wind knocked out of me when I fell off the bar and smacked my hip really hard on it." -Lilith

"Today in social studies, I made Tristin desperate for me to pick him because it was Get Air, but instead I picked Tayah." -Caelen

"In social studies, my location was Justice and it was really easy for the boys to guess because one of my clues was 'the boys hate it.'" -Savahna 

No comments:

Post a Comment