Tuesday, March 24, 2015

"Today we got class pictures and later on, half way before school ended, the people in band, orchestra, and choir got to take a picture." -Savahna

"Today we did High/Low at the end of the day and we sat on the carpet instead of in our seats and at the end we talked about how babies cry and how it's annoying! Also, in the pacer, Tristin and I got 101 laps and I was the last girls and the second person. My goal was to beat Tristin." -Haylie

"We had ELA rotations and I went to Mrs. Thompson's. She had a sub, Mrs. Feist. It was awesome!" -Tayah

"On the bars today, I kept falling off. I fell off at second recess and I landed on my head where me and Caydence bonked heads really hard, but I wouldn't stop doing back flips!" -Lilith

"During pictures, I got a nickname and I forgot what it was. Then Erin asked what hers was and he gave her the exact same one. It was Lindy-Loo." -Caydence

"I didn't know it was picture day and it turns out I've taken 3 pictures and I'm going to have to do one more for Bloomsday club!" -Liz

"In math rotations, I was in Mrs. Gil's rotation and we worked on decimals a lot." -Lila

"In PE, we did the Pacer. You could either vote for curl ups or the Pacer Test and we all voted for the Pacer. It was a lot of running!" -Erin

"When we did the Math is Cool picture, Ben's dog, Ginger, ran out right as we were taking the picture!" -Tristin

"Me and Erin made a bet that if she could run farther than me, she could take my cinnamon roll at lunch and she won!" -Katie

"Today in the Pacer, I got 43!" -Cameron


No comments:

Post a Comment