Monday, February 9, 2015

"We had writing rotations. I went to Mrs. Thompson's and we went on a website called Trackstar and read 2 articles and watched a video about the Oregon Trail. Then, we had to take notes about the risks that we thought would be the most dangerous and why." -Erin

"We had Social Studies rotations. We went to Mrs. Gil's and we learned about the Constitution." -Savahna

"At recess, it was me and Tristin versus G.G., Erin, Charlotte, Evan, and Quinton and we won!" -Liz

"Today we had Kinderbuddies and we got to play at recess with them. We had fun playing. When it was time to line up, I was sad to see my kinderbuddy go because I haven't seen her for a long time." -Keilani

"In writing rotations, I was in Mrs. Byrd's class and we also did Trackstar and watched a video and we had to take notes on the risks." -Caelen

Homework:
Read 30 minutes, fill out log, get signature
Type for 5 minutes, fill out blog, get signature
Work on HW packet

No comments:

Post a Comment