Tuesday, February 24, 2015

"Today for social studies, we each had our own branch of government. Me and Haylie were Judicial so we judge the laws. One of the laws that our legislative and executive branches wrote, we didn't approve so we didn't sign our names because the laws weren't fair." -Liz

"In math, we were adding mixed numbers and it was really easy!" -Lila

"At recess, me, Kayla, and Savannah were playing on the barn. A couple days ago we made up a thing we call 'the rollercoaster.' We sit on one of the little bars and fling ourselves back and forth pretending like we're on a roller coaster. It's fun!" -Lilith

"At breakfast, there were a bunch of these sport guys who came from Whitworth and they played a bunch of sports and it was really fun!" -Savahna

"Liz taught me how to do the whole alphabet in cursive. So far, it's pretty hard!" -Haylie

"In social studies, I was in a group with Kayla, Savahna, and Logan. I was the legislative branch. They took my paper and they were hiding it, so I thought they disapproved. I had to rip it out of their hands because they were being secretive, but then I heard Kayla to sign the paper and I was like, 'Oh!'" -Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment