Monday, February 2, 2015

"Today, we worked on our oral reports for social studies. We each got somebody to read about in our group. Tomorrow, we're going to work on our poster board." -Caydence








"The person I was reading about was Elias Pierce. I had Tristin, Ethan, and Roman in my group." -Cameron R.

"We had to have indoor recess because it was raining really hard outside, but since we had computers in our room, we got to play games on them for recess." -Savahna

"Mrs. Byrd got the COW cart and we did our SRI tests for February." -Erin

"At recess, me, Tayah, and Liz worked on a box for student council and we finished it. Liz and Tayah also were being a little crazy with the sparkles, so now their nickname is 'Sparkles.'" -Haylie

"In science, we looked at 4 different minerals and decided what was different about them." -Lila

"One of the minerals I think is a crystal quartz because I have a quartz yard in front of my house and it looks exactly like it." -Liz

"When we had indoor recess on the computers, I played Animal Jam with Tristin and Liz and Caydence." -Analese

Homework:
Read 30 minutes, fill out log, get signature
Work on HW packet
WOD: investigate - to find out about something

No comments:

Post a Comment