Thursday, February 26, 2015

"Today I made a book for Liz and Katie and they're going to write their story inside it. And I told them to put my name as their publisher. My publishing company is Haylie.00 Publishing Company." -Haylie

"Because Haylie made me the book, I'm making my book dedicated to her and her being my friend." -Liz

"Today Haylie made me a fortune teller and it was all football based. One of the fortunes said, 'You will turn into Russel Wilson.'" -Savahna

"At recess, I was playing 4 square and I can never get past the first square. Every time I get out by myself, I always just throw it too hard and I just get out. And when I don't get out, it's always Ashton getting me out and a little bit of Caelen!" -Keilani

"At recess, I played 4 square and I fell and got a cut." -Analese

"Today in Social Studies rotations, we were pretending we were the government. I was in the Legislative Branch and we made a law about not having Japanese-American people having to go into interment camps just because they 'look dangerous'." -Lila

"In math, we subtracted mixed numbers from mixed numbers and it was super easy!" -Eli

"During free time in class, I came up with a super power for my book and it was super pig tails and flying power because in my story, Baby turns into a super hero and she always wears pig tails so that's how I got that idea." -Caydence

No comments:

Post a Comment