Thursday, February 12, 2015

"In writing rotations, I finished my 3 paragraph essay on the Oregon Trail and I was in Mrs. Thompson's room." -Erin

"Today I finished my 4 paragraph paper about the risks and dangers of traveling the Oregon Trail. We were supposed to pick 2 or 3 risks that we thought were the most dangerous and the two that I picked were the weather and cholera." -Liz

"At recess, me, Kayla and Savannah were playing on the Kelly Toy and we played Titanic!" -Lilith

"In PE we played a game where the gym was divided up into four sections and that was supposed to represent a heart and we split up into five teams. One team went out to the side and the other 4 teams went into each area. We put bouncy balls into each square and if you had four in a square, your team was out and the other team that was on the side came in." -Eli

"In PE, I had Liz, Josh, Kameren J., and Analese and we never got out once during the entire game." -Eden

"At recess, I got in in four square and then Ashton got me out right away." -Savahna

"In social studies, we pretended we were teachers and made questions that other people had to answer after we read 4 paragraphs about the government." -Lila

Homework:
Read 30 minutes, fill out log, get signature
Typing practice for 5 minutes, fill out log, get signature
HW packet due tomorrow!
Remember your valentines and something to take them home in!

No comments:

Post a Comment