Tuesday, February 3, 2015

"For social studies, Mrs. Byrd got poster boards for the groups and my group finished reading our story about the two Sarah's." -Erin

"At recess, Tayah, Liz, and me finished another box for Mrs. Maly and today, Liz and Tayah went even crazier with the sparkles. Liz and Tayah named the sparkles Jerry, Phil, and Dave." -Haylie

"Today is Chuck E. Cheese night for Brentwood. I like going to Chuck E. Cheese, but the mascot is creepy!" -Ethan

"Today we had ELA rotations and we read about Harriet Tubman and I got there half-way through because I had to leave for an appointment." -Savahna

"For math rotations, me, Ben, Elise, and Josh couldn't stop laughing!" -Liz

"At second recess, I stayed in and I cleaned my desk and it was a million percent better than I had it!" -Lilith

"At recess, I played four square and I got out a lot and then at second recess I stayed in and I wrote a story about a girl named Martha Bunt." -Analese

Homework:
Read 30 minutes, fill out log, get signature
Work on HW packet
WOD: solitary - all alone 

No comments:

Post a Comment