Tuesday, January 27, 2015

"Today in Social Studies, we were learning about the Oregon Trail and how dangerous it was, but if you did travel it, you got free land. Mrs. Byrd asked us to share our opinions if we would like to go along the Oregon Trail or not and we had to explain using evidence from a video that we watched. The first picture is people who said they would travel the Oregon Trail and the second picture is people who said they wouldn't want to go." -Liz


"At recess I played basketball. We played 3 on 3 boys against girls. It was me, Liz, and GG against Ben, Evan, and Hank." -Erin

"At recess I almost got hit in the head with a football!" -Savahna

"At ELA clinics, we read an article and watched a video about the same thing we're learning about in Social Studies." -Haylie

"At recess I played on the bars and I thought I couldn't do forwards and then I figured out I could do forwards!" -Caydence

"In math, we reasoned using benchmarks to compare two fractions on a number line." -Lila

Homework:
Read 30 min, fill out log, get signature
Work on HW packet
WOD yesterday: eavesdrop - to listen in on someone else's conversation
WOD today: acquaintance - someone you don't know well

No comments:

Post a Comment