Wednesday, January 7, 2015

"In writing rotations, we read about harmful and helpful bats and we also took a test on it." -Caelen

"In math, we did area models for double digit by double digit multiplication that didn't have a multiple of 10. We did partial products to go with the area model." -Erin

"In writing, we were starting our Power Writing. First we had to do our plan. We just wrote the main idea in each box that we were going to talk about, but we didn't have to if we didn't want to. We could do the rough draft if we wanted to. Next time we're going to finish the rough draft and do the final draft." -Liz

"At recess, I was playing with Tayah and Nicole and I said that I wasn't going to talk the whole recess and they had to guess what I was saying. Sometimes, I would talk and then I would catch myself and scream!" -Haylie

"In Library, Mrs. Swan talked to us about the steps to take to solve a problem." -Lila

"At second recess, I got hit in the head with a Four Square ball!" -Savahna

"Today when I went outside, I saw they were using my ball at recess and I just said it was okay and I just left my ball with them and I just had fun while it lasted." -Keilani

"I got three Dum-Dum's for donating an Uno game to choice bins!" -Kameren

Homework:
Read 30 minutes and fill out summary

No comments:

Post a Comment