Tuesday, January 13, 2015

"At writing rotations, we read about Martin Luther King and at recess, I played four square." -Analese

"In PE we had to do a muscle test and after we only had like a minute to play PIG with the basketballs." -Erin

"Today we took a math test and there was a problem that I got stuck on!" -Haylie

"Today in Mrs. Gil's, we had a sub and it was Mrs. Markum and we had to underline something about Martin Luther King, Jr." -Keilani

"In reading, we read a play called Ranita, and the people who got to read it went up front and they got to act it out, and I got to be Ranita!" -Savahna

"Instead of jump rope, I found a new nickname for Ethan and it's "phony" because when he dressed up like Santa, Katie and Lilith pulled his beard and we found out that he was a phony!" -Caydence

"The muscle test in PE was really easy!" -Lila

"In the play, I was Ranita and in the play it said I was supposed to run around so I got to run around the classroom. I was also supposed to bite Servant 1, which was Ethan, and so I pretended to bite him." -Liz

"During our Ranita play, the people that were Pepe had to pretend to kiss Ranita, but we never did because that's nasty! Me and Cameron were Pepe." -Cole

Homework:
Read 30 minutes, write summary, get signature
Work on HW packet
WOD: exasperated - extremely annoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment