Monday, January 12, 2015


"In science, we got mock rocks and we had to measure them and trace them on our Earth Materials Notebook." -Erin

"We did that to observe them because we're trying to be geologists and find what they're made of." -Liz

"When we were observing our mock rocks, mine smelled like Play Doh." -Brandon






"In four square, Grayson accidentally hit me in the eye with a ball." -Savahna

"Today I played tag with Tristin and Eli and other classes." -Cole

"At lunch recess, me and Josh stayed in and went to Mrs. Frase's room and played games." -Cameron

"We read The Frog Prince. I was narrator, Katie was the Frog Prince and Cole had to be the princess!" -Keilani

"Cole and Ethan did a fantastic job making princess voices today!" -Mrs. Byrd

"In music today we learned the first line in Twinkle and Eine Kleine Nachtmusik on the recorder." -Lila

"At lunch, Liz, Tayah and I went to the art pit and we were practicing for a skit for the Spirit Award Assembly." -Haylie

"At recess, I was playing on the bars and Savannah accidentally kicked my wrist and sprained it." -Lilith

Homework:
Read 30 minutes, fill out log, get signature
Work on HW packet
WOD: selfish - only caring about yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment