Monday, November 17, 2014

"Today in music, when we were practicing our G scale, we showed Mrs. R and she said we aced it for next week's quiz." -Tristin

"In math, we were doing division word problems with remainders and learning strategies to do them with. One of them is a number bond, another one is tape diagrams, and the last one is an array." -Erin

"In reading, we read about a kid going to a museum." -Brandon

"In writing, we were power writing about two kids who were good problem solvers and how they worked together and got the problems done and it was way longer than the ones that we used to do!" -Liz

"At recess, me, Liz and Savannah went to Mr. Hick's room and Liz and Savannah kept picking up the crawdads and Mr. Hicks kept calling me a scaredy-cat for not picking them up." Caydence

"At recess, I got chased by my arch enemy!" -Savahna

"In music, we did a competition to see who could do that G scale fastest, and I won and got 1,000 team points!" -Lila

"Today I got a recorder and it's purplish-pink and I am terrible at playing it!" -Keilani

Homework:
Read 30 minutes, write summary, get signature
Work on HW packet
WOD: mysterious - full of mystery


No comments:

Post a Comment