Tuesday, November 4, 2014

"Today at recess, I played tag with a couple of friends." -Tristin

"In science rotations we learned that if you smoke your lungs will get clogged. And Eden told us that vanilla flavoring has a drug in it." -Caelen

"Today we had math rotations and I was in Mrs. Gil's class and I got better at the multiplication standard algorithm." -Erin

"In math rotations today, I got Mrs. Thompson and we learned how to do three digit by two digit multiplication." -Lila

"In science rotations, I learned about carbon dioxide and how it goes out your lungs." -Logan

"Today at recess, I beat my goal for doing flips on the yellow bars!" -Caydence

"In PE, we played a marble volleyball game and Miss Sandy would toss us the ball and whoever bumped it and got it over the net would get a marble or two and at the end, whoever got the most, won." -Brandon

"Today at recess, I told Mrs. Duffey that my neighbor is Adam Morrison's dad and his mom." -Analese

"At recess, I played Red Rover with Caydence, Cadence, Katie, and Charlotte." -Savannah

"In PE, my group won with 22 marbles and for our prize we got to choose from a variety of pencils but all of the pencils had animals on them." -Liz

"When we got to school, we saw place value charts on the floor." -Kameren

"With the place value charts, we did rotation problems and we used the charts on the floor and when we regrouped, we just took some counters off." -Savahna

"I had math rotations today and when I came back, I saw all these little circle things and what Kameren J. and Savahna said, that's what I saw on the floor." -Keilani

Homework:
Work on HW packet
Read 30 minutes, write summary, get signature
WOD: achieved - reached your goal


No comments:

Post a Comment