Tuesday, November 4, 2014

"In music, we learned our song that we're going to sing at the Veteran's Day Assembly." -Erin

"We are learning about the respiratory system with Mrs. Thompson." -Cole

"We finally actually got to see Mrs. Byrd!" -Caydence

"In music, me, Ethan, Tayah, and Haylie won  a prize of either separating into a different team or staying and we picked staying." -Liz

"At Mrs. Thompson's class, we learned about the lungs and how you breathe out your nose." -Caelen

"Today we went to music and we got to pick new teams and I was on the blue team surrounded by boys again! Cameron R. and Ashton." -Keilani

"In music, I got on the purple team with Analese, Josh, and Kayla." -Lila

"At music, I was team captain!" -Analese

"At recess, I did Mad Libs with my friend, Addison." -Savahna

Homework:
Work on HW packet
Read 30 min, fill out log, get signature
WOD: challenges - things that stand in the way of achieving goals

No comments:

Post a Comment