Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Happy birthday, Savahna! Thanks for sharing your delicious cupcakes with us!

"Today we celebrated my birthday!" -Savahna

"Today we reviewed Power Writing." -Eli

"Today Savahna chose me to help her pass out her cupcakes!" -Caydence

"I switched a vanilla cupcake for a chocolate cupcake and it was really good!" -Haylie

"At recess, me, Caydence, Nicole, Haylie, GG, and Charlotte practiced basketball." -Liz

"We switched seats!" -Ashton

"At recess, I did flips on the yellow bar." -Erin

"We didn't get to do science today. Wahhhhh!" -Lila

"Savahna also chose me to help her pass out cupcakes." -Caelen

"Savahna brought cupcakes!" -Eden

"When we ate cupcakes, I took the frosting off of mine and I got this fox ring and it says 'fall'." -Analese

Homework
Work on HW packet
Read 30 minutes, write summary, get signature
WOD: designed - created


No comments:

Post a Comment