Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"We played on computers for a long time!" -Eli

"We played volleyball in PE and we bumped with our partners back and forth." -Haylie

"At recess, I played four square and I got to be king!" -Savahna

"At recess, I played soccer on the field. We tied 1-1." -Erin

"In math we learned about liters and milliliters." -Ethan

"At recess, I talked to Mrs. Duffey and told her about my favorite game and for lunch we had spaghetti. I got second choice because spaghetti is gross!" -Analese

"At second recess, I went to Miss. Kelton's room. We helped the kids with math." -Caydence

"We took an SRI test and my Lexile went down by 2!" -Liz

"I got to put the body parts from the digestive system on Cole's body because he's not here. Also, I glued my fingers on accident." -Keilani

"At recess, me, Tristin, and Alek played tag and they kept trying to get me because I was the slowest." -Joseph

"At recess, I played tag with Braeden, Marian, and Carrie." -Savannah

"At recess, I played four square." -Lila

"Me, Eli, and Ashton went to LAP and we read a book called Gail at the Game." -Caelen

Homework:
Read 30 minutes, fill out log, get parent signature
Work on HW packet

No comments:

Post a Comment