Monday, October 20, 2014

"Today we had science rotations and our class went to Mrs. Gil's class." -Savahna

"In math, our target was to use formulas to find area and perimeter and the new packet that we got was 38 lessons long!" -Erin

"In math, I tried out a new formula for finding area with a missing side and it works with odd and even numbers!" -Haylie

"We learned about our skeletal system and the three main reasons why we need it. The first one is to protect all the squishy stuff. The second reason is to give us structure. The third one is to move." -Liz

"In music, me, Liz, Katie, and Roman did the Pea Wars. In the Pea Wars, I ended up taking Liz's peas!" -Caydence

"At recess I played four square and I got to be king!" -Caelen

"In recess, me, Tristin, Alek, Jace, Savannah, Savannah, Caydence, and Jordan made a team tag where it was boys versus girls. When the girls were it, they had to tag one boy and then all the boys were it, and then when one girl got tagged, all the girls were it." -Cole

"I stayed in at second recess and made a bunny bookmark." -Keilani

"In second recess, me and Analese were making books about Wasabi, Rolanda, Richard, and Alex." -Lilith

Homework:
Read 30 minutes, fill out log, get signature
Work on HW packet
Permission slip and $2 due this Friday
2 liter bottle due Friday, the 31st

No comments:

Post a Comment