Thursday, October 16, 2014

"Today we did a test about the digestive system. Most of it was really easy!" -Tayah

"Today in math me and Savahna were partners. We were doing story problems." -Caelen

"Today is Joseph's last day." -Caydence :(

"At 10:16 we had an earthquake drill called The Great Shake Up and it was really hard to fit under my desk!" -Erin

"I made a book and it's called Patty." -Analese

"During recess today, I played football and we won 21-14." -Ethan

"I colored my coloring sheet for the color contest for breakfast and lunch." -Liz

"At first recess, I walked around and did nothing because I can't do anything because I have a broken wrist." -Eli

"At gym, we got to play volleyball again and also, we first had to do push ups and warm ups." -Keilani

"At recess, I played four square." -Savahna

Homework:
Read 30 minutes, fill out log, get parent signatures
HW packet due tomorrow
Spelling test tomorrow
2 liter bottle due by 10/31

No comments:

Post a Comment