Monday, May 18, 2015

"Today we had reading rotations and I went to Mrs. Gil's class and I'm reading The Afternoon with the Elves. Everyone had to summarize about the books that we read." -Tayah

"In music, we were playing rhythm bingo and all the teams won 1,000 points!" -Caelen

"At recess, I finally did the penny drop!" -Savahna

"Today we talked about our weekend, and I forgot to tell Mrs. Byrd that the band for the Lilac Parade practiced right on our street!" -Keilani

"I'm doing the SBA testing today and at one point of the day, I felt like I was going to fall asleep because it's so boring." -Eli

"Today I did a front-walk-over one handed. Even though I was trying to do it two-handed, I ended up doing it one-handed!" -Caydence

"In reading rotations in Mrs. Byrd's class we read a chapter of our book and we're making an Instagram page of something that happened in our book. I'm being Ginger from Ginger Pye. I'm drawing a picture of Ginger and she's going to be saying, 'Yay! I'm free!' but actually Ginger was just kidnapped. I'm going to draw him in the back of a truck because the kidnapper would have to take him somewhere." -Liz

"At recess, we played basketball and my team won 5-0." -Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment