Thursday, April 16, 2015

"In PE we were testing and so we did the trunk lift and the sit and reach and while people were doing testing, the rest of us were playing softball." -Erin

"At recess, I learned how to hang off the bar, and then you do no hands, and then you jump off." -Caydence

"In science, we were hiding two magnets in a box and then the other people had to use either the iron or the compass to find them." -Caelen

"At recess, I was playing four square with Nicole, Kinsey, Erin, Lenah, and Sarah. I was in the front of the line laying down on my stomach waiting for a ball to come and hit me in the face." -Savahna

"During our math rotations, we had a Jeopardy game and we had to get as many cards done as we could. The cards were 100 points to 1,000 points and me and Josh got third place out of everyone!" -Cole

"At math rotations, me and Roman didn't get a single problem wrong. We would look at our card and solve it, then we would go to Mrs. Markum and if we were correct, we'd get the points, and if we weren't we tried again. We got second place out of 9 tables." -Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment